Jera is a play on vertical and horizontal elements. Jera is a tangible, industrialised sculpture.
The project’s strength lies in its thick planes, joinery between planes and the vertical and horizontal overhangs.
The desk is available in a left and right version. It features an extension of the monolithic forms, combining emotional design and practicality
The furniture is not conceived as a fixed composition but as elements separate to each other and combinable.
All elements composing the Jera® line are characterised by monolithic aspects and a volumetric weight, the inspiration behind the name of the series.
• 90-mm thick MDF worktops with 3d-foil finishing;
• Panelled structure with 3d-foil or eco-leather lining;
• Supporting side drawers set and service furniture;
• 3 wood finishes for wood panels;
• 2 eco-leather finishes;
• Modular totem furniture with doors, drawers and open storage;
• Led lighting for totem furniture;
• Storage units without handles available in 2 different heights with push-open and soft closing system;
• 50-mm tops and side panels for storage units;